Monday 21 November 2011

Ken's Russians

Finished a large commission a month ago for a division of Russians with Cuirassiers for my friend Ken.
 8 x 24 figure infantry battalions, including two jaegar
 Three brigade stands
 And a divsional command - below
 Flags are by GMB, basing by me.
 All in all I am quite pleased with them.
 Problem is Ken wants to "road test" them a week Tuesday................................
 With my generalship and inability to read a rule book I see my French getting a hammering
The guns are by Front Rank with Foundry crews.

Hope you like them.

News on the Poles soon and a report of my defeat.

8 comments:

  1. supurb, bought my first Russian 28mm plastics on the weekend plan on 18 btns of 32, 8 guns and a heavy cav division myself.

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good and a nice blog all over. Check out mine, inspired in part by your work - loads of Russians too! Best wishes, hope you find time to paint your own toys soon,
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Roger,
    Nothing like a big old Russian army to wipe the smile from Napoleons face.
    ;0)
    Regards
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive painting. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Roger, I love the Ney stand.

    John

    ReplyDelete